We have exciting opportunities for you. Please email us your profile along with short cover letter at [email protected].
As a designer at rasbor, you will operate at the intersection of art and technology. Designers and developers work together closely, with a respect and understanding of each other’s skills. We are looking for someone that is excited to collaborate!
- A highly collaborative approach, both with other designers and with developers.
- A strong online portfolio.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to work from wireframes.
- You’re equally comfortable discussing color theory, user psychology, or the semantic implications of the DIV tag; you’re a writer of excellent HTML & CSS.
- Experience owning a product creatively and seeing it through to the end (and beyond).
- Create usable, beautiful visual designs for web and mobile applications.
- Work with the senior designer and the product team to iterate on designs.
- Come up with new ways to enhance the user experience across all platforms.
- Collaborate with content strategy and interaction design to create whole experiences.
- Tackle complex product problems and solve them creatively.
- Encourage other designers and help them grow in their careers.
IT’S COOL IF YOU HAVE
- Simplicity: Good design is invisible.
- Collaboration: You’ll be working alongside developers and senior designers to create elegant user experiences; you should thrive on feedback, critique and iteration.
- Visual Design: Adobe Creative Suite – whatever works for you. Your process is your own; you get to decide which tools you use.
- HTML/CSS: You’ll be given full ownership of your ideas, and so you’ll be required to both create beautiful mockups/wireframes/prototypes – and implement them.
- Working with clients to discuss the images they require and how they want to use them.
- Working in different locations and in different circumstances to get the right image.
- Using an extensive range of technical equipment, including cameras, lenses, lighting and specialist software.
- Communicating with photographic subjects, putting them at ease, encouraging them and directing them.
- Arranging still life objects, products, scenes, props and backgrounds.
- Liaising with other professionals, including graphic designers, writers, gallery managers, picture researchers, commissioning editors and art directors.
- Managing the processing and use of images, discussing technical problems, checking for quality and dealing with clients’ concerns.
- Preparing proofs for approval.
- Compiling finished products for sale, including albums and framed prints, for example.
- Understanding traditional film and digital photography and keeping up to date with industry trends, developments and new techniques.
- Developing expertise with software to digitally enhance images by, for example, changing emphasis, cropping pictures, correcting minor faults, or moving objects around.
- Knowledge of photographic technology, equipment and techniques including editing and archiving.
- Competency in applying photographic and publishing practices and techniques.
- Knowledge of production process for online publishing and various printing applications.
- Competency with Adobe Photoshop and ability to edit digital image files.
2+years experience designing for web and mobile.
- Whitefiled, Banglore
- Chance to be a part of the startup’s growth story.
- A unique opportunity, unlike anything you have experienced before.
- Casual and fun work environment.
- Compensation and benefits will best in market.
If you have any questions about our selection process; Please write to [email protected]. Rasbor holds exclusive rights in hiring process and it cannot be challenged. Rasbor can change/modify the above terms at any time. Please write to us if you have any questions about our selection process.