We are hiring to build a very strong technical team for the growth of our organization. We offer a very friendly and encouraging atmosphere for you to ideate and develop your skills. You will be working with very qualified and experienced pool of people, who will guide you through for a kick start of your career. You will have to collaborate with the Project Manager to understand client’s business requirements. We are looking for an iOS developer for design, development and maintenance of iOS apps. The developer will work on the entire app lifecycle right from concept stage until delivery and post launch support. Apps will content based and integrated closely with the web sites. The challenge is to ensure user experience.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app and support.
- Work with senior developers on the work package effort estimation.
- Develop customized Mobile App.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Working closely with another mobile app developer leading the other platform development.
- Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products.
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions.
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects.
- Working along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps.
- Working with the front end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features.
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences.
- Standardizing the platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort.
- Optimizing performance for the apps Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies.
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Reverse engineer for debugging errors in code.
- Ability to use analytic data and user testing to inform design decision.
- A passion for new consumer technology and the emerging media landscape.
- Ability to multi task and good time management skills.
- Ability to multi task and good time management skills Ability to work on their own and as a part of the team Excellent scoping and estimation skills Excellent testing/ QA skills Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to liaise with various departments locally and internationally.
2+ years of iOS development Should have published one or more iOS apps in the apps store Concepts of MySQL database Applied knowledge of PHP preferable Quick learner and keen eye for detail Passionate and driven for learning new technologies.
COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS
Creativity Learning on the Fly Technical Learning Action Orientated Dealing with Ambiguity Presentation Skills Peer Relationships Time Management Written Communications Problem Solving.
Bachelors/ Master Degree in Computer/IT Have published Two app in iTunes Store.
- Share your iOS App Link .
- Technical Interview: We would like to understand your basic computer science skills. You might have to write a code and compile it based on interviewer judgment. Once you are shortlisted, you will be called in for a final round of interview.
- Personal Interview: Thank you for giving us a chance to know about you. Now we would like to invite you to our company so that you understand us before working with us. Once we both are convinced working together we will release the final offer. It could last between 60 minutes to 120 Minutes based on synergy we see with each other.
If you have any questions about our selection process; Please write to [email protected]. Rasbor holds exclusive rights in hiring process and it cannot be challenged. Rasbor can change/modify the above terms at any time. Please write to us if you have any questions about our selection process.