We have exciting opportunities for you. Please email us your profile along with short cover letter at [email protected]
SO, WHAT WILL I ACTUALLY BE DOING?
You will be reporting to the technical project manager and will be closely working with rasbor business team. You would be an enabler of sound business decisions, by deep-diving into the data and analyzing it using various analytical techniques. On a day-to-day basis, you will be analyzing the impact of new features on key business metrics and generate reports.
You will have a verifiable record of performing deep-dives, determining root cause, recommending solutions and driving the implementation of change to business processes and technical solutions
You will develop and support the analytic tools like interactive dashboards, reports and analysis templates
You will demonstrate proactive customer communication and a proven ability to multi-task and manage ambiguity effectively in a fast-paced environment
Bachelor degree in computers/IT is must
Post graduates in marketing preferred
You must demonstrate the following skills:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a business analyst role in eCommerce domain
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self starter and capable of working independently
- Comfortable in working with multiple operating systems
- Display entrepreneurial spirit in working
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Passion for working in a startup venture
If you have any questions about our selection process; Please write to [email protected]. Rasbor holds exclusive rights in hiring process and it cannot be challenged. Rasbor can change/modify the above terms at any time. Please write to us if you have any questions about our selection process.